View Single Post
Old 24-05-2014, 10:24   #44
accyman
God Member

Re: Euro election voting today

lol its slightly off topic but UKIP related but you will no longer hear cameron,millerband and that other leader fellow call UKIP racists as they have come to the conclusion that every time they call UKIP racists UKIPS's numbers grow and they get better results..

its taken three people and their partys to come to that conculsion as to why UKIP are gaining popularity.

I dint realise things were that bad that our country is in the hands of people who put so much beleif in superstition.If Mr Cameron steps on a crack will WW3 start or if that liberal fellow walks under a ladder will the bank of England collapse lmao

I think someone needs to tell cameron and his fellow slime that the reason why peopel are voting UKIP is because people are fed up of corrupt perverts and theives been in charge

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote