View Single Post
Old 15-06-2014, 08:08   #21
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

New Photo Competition 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti34 View Post
Not sure what/which hocus pocus Accyexplorer is referring to (sorry, I'm a bit thick). However, I see what you mean, Less, and point taken. Haven't looked at it like that - I like to give praise to the winner, though I suppose giving a vote to a particular photo is praise enough.

From a personal point of view I have never intended it to look as if I should have accolades for having voted. I just enjoy being able to.

Ignore Accyx his hocus pocus remark is irrelevant.
You don't come across to me as thick, ( slow, yes, thick no.(where's that hide wall when you need it?)).
Congratulating the winner isn't the same as every fortnight a thread with the predictable and tedious(in my opinion) I voted posts.
I know people don't say it for self appeasement but, those that might have taken an interest may just be put off by this regular unneeded declaration.
Any how whatever happens happens do as you wish, me? I'll vote regularly and continue to attempt ways of making these threads a little more interesting, hmmm I know I could post about folk letting us know they have voted...

... Nah, that's already been done, now what would Winnie the Pooh do? Think, think, think.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote