View Single Post
Old 15-06-2014, 13:11   #25
mobertol
God Member

Re: New Photo Competition 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Look, I vote, all others interested vote, let's stop this fortnightly, I'm proud of myself because I've voted crap.

It does no good it's only self gratification.

Please try to be as imaginative as the pictures are.

(You are only being used as an example of how things have become Accyx).

None of us need to know who voted, so long as we that are interested vote & put on pics when available, that's what's needed.
Well - guess what -yesterday I clicked the word "vote" on the photo I liked the best in "New Photo Competition 38".

Hmmmmm - I was not over-come by waves of satisfaction at having made a choice among the many great photos posted in it...perhaps I lack imagination...

Or then again maybe I AM imagining things ... is someone is trying to bring a bit of polemic into one of the few areas of this website where everyone is constantly NICE to each other as well as being friendly and complimentary.

Nah -surely not

Oh -to any AW members who read this and haven't had the time/energy or whatever else to look at the photos and make a choice, please do. There are some really interesting photos to look at and choose from.

“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence

Last edited by mobertol; 15-06-2014 at 13:14.
mobertol is offline   Reply With Quote