View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 17:30   #137
accyman
God Member

Re: All The Best To You Graham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Seeing as I asked this question yesterday at 17.09...if I had held my breath I would be dead by now.
I know better than to hold my breath when asking a question to a politician.

i checked the site you posted earlier and it hasnt been updated yet so theres either not been any more signatures or they are just behind schedule

mind you he says he often reads the posts on here so id take it he hasnt seen you worthy of answering just yet but also please bare in mind it took weeks for him to explain himself over the EU referendum and it also took a few days to take a pot shot at myself

taking these factors into consideration id expect a reply within 4 days to 8 weeks as an estimate

perhaps if you say you saw a mosquito acting suspitiously you may get a faster response with all teh iminent danger of malaria in hyndburn ...

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 08-07-2014 at 17:33.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote