View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 11:52   #23
accyman
God Member

Re: Well done Hyndburn Parks dept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I reported 4 kids for setting a fire on the tarmac in front of the youth shelter in Rhyddings to the Police, I supplied photos and names of all 4 kids - they were late teens. I have heard nothing and I would be surprised if the Police even visited them.

I didn't know the kids but I posted the pictures on facebook and they were shared by 115 people, many of them I don't even know. I had messages and full conversations with people I don't know giving me the names and saying how wrong it was. Many who contacted me were the same age and went to school with the 4.
if the police had acted you would have heard by now as they usually pop round to tell you they have had a word or call you if you leave contact details.Its a pitty the paper didnt run teh story as park wins award despite firebug vandals and ran photos of the kids setting fires as well as one of a park

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote