View Single Post
Old 14-08-2014, 21:33   #6
accyman
God Member

Re: Telephone tormentors.

personally i think all telesales or telemarketing or even tele information services shoudl be banned and made illigal

bt shoudl be forced to prevent these calls the technology is there they are just too lazy or paid well to allow it

if i want something i will go to a shop for it or look online for it as and when i want it

i am also annoyed that my accident in my car last year has led to my insurance compnay selling my details inclusing my home address and mobile number which has resulted in many phonecalls asking if i want to claim money i am not legally entitled to and would i pass on teh details of any passengers i had.They have even suggested i sue my insurance and myself for injuries my children never had yet were preppared to tell me in great detail how to defraud my insurance company to the tune of £3000 per passenger

while im at it...

if i want a piza or kebab i know where to get one or if i dont i know how to locate one so while im at it ban all leaflet drops as well its the old fashioned version of telemarketing and just as annoying

ok i think that covers it lol

just saying i buy a phone for MY convinience not some sod elses

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote