View Single Post
Old 15-08-2014, 00:04   #8
accyman
God Member

Re: Telephone tormentors.

some of the older phones that will take an old sized sim are fetching pretty good money for what they are on ebay with some more desirable models fetching up to £200 or more becuase people are fed up with constant interuptions from adverts, sociall media and email etc.

there has been a serious lack of protection for peoples information as social media and technology exploded.Things should have been sorted long ago but the law makers were and still remain very short sighted about making rules to protect peoples information.

i dont think of myself as old and im pretty much more clued up than most teenagers with tech but i dont half cringe at how easy teenagers especially those under 18 hand over so much personal information just so they can install an app that dosnt do anything of great importance or need

i think you have to agree your soul away just to use an i-phone their terms and conditions at one time took a week to read lol and that was just to start it up

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote