View Single Post
Old 25-08-2014, 10:23   #6
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Stupid News Reporters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Have just been watching n the reporter stated,"All British Citizens who travel abroad to fight wi insurgents, without informing the government should have there passports withdrawn.!!!!! Now say i'm off to fight wi ISIS or someone, I'm really gonna inform the authorities here aren't i? After all it goes without saying that un. I just find it hard to comprehend that these reporters have well paid jobs n more than likely been to University to be educated, its beyond my simple comprehension.
From the above do we take it that IF they do inform the Government then they will be allowed back into the Country with no consequences?

What strange times we live in if this is the case.

One time when I was on job seekers, I was offered an interview within the EU, I asked for assistance to travel and was informed that not only could I not have travel expenses I would be classed as unavailable to work and would be suspended if I went. Perhaps I applied for the wrong position, I should have offered my services as a Mercenary (outside the Eu of course), all they would be interested in then would be getting the full wack of taxes out of my wages!

Last edited by Less; 25-08-2014 at 10:31.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote