View Single Post
Old 28-08-2014, 04:18   #10
Eric
God Member

Re: Yes I am a chauvinistic pig!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Sorry wrong, according to mags I'm a misogynist.

Do you know?

I think she's right?

As most folk will have noticed, tonight has been drought free, so going for a fag has it's problems.
I was stood in the entrance of one of my favourite pubs shielding myself and my weed from the elements when a young lady comes from within to indulge in her addiction, I breathed in and allowed her to pass.
Thank you she said for allowing me to pass so easily.
Not a problem lovely came my reply, I'm not being a gentleman, just allowing you to stand in the rain rather than me.
I suspect the look on her face gave me the idea NOT to ask if she was single and available.
Your mistake, if indeed it was one, was in being honest. Women don't like honesty. Consider the following question often posed by the fair sex: "Do you think I've put on a little weight?" But come to think of it, if you don't give a rat's ass what the broad thinks, your response was the correct one. There are only a couple of reasons to be nice to a woman: a little peace and quiet while the game is on; or to get a piece of ass. There maybe more, but then one might have to try to understand women ... a thankless, futile effort, a waste of quality drinking time.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote