View Single Post
Old 31-08-2014, 09:23   #15
Accyexplorer
Senior Member+

Re: Is It Time For Me To Fight?

Firstly, I must say I'm rather perplexed by some of the comments made on here (flashy,thanks for the red I respect you for signing it even though I disagree what it was for).

Secondly, I don’t think there is any need to call folk by names that may offend, ie "brown jobs", irrespective of their skin pigment or where they may come from it could happen in any store (the spar on burnley rd springs to mind).

There was a time I would of admitted to being slightly racist myself (school days),but at the time I didn't blame myself asians and blacks just seemed to have a chip on there shoulder and they seemed to show a lack of respect that you wouldn't get from other ethnic groups.
I remember every now and then there was a foreigner who had difficulties with speaking like the rest of us but as we grew up and grew wiser them foreigners became just like the rest of us.
But this was in my golden years before those people high up invented the idea of "racism everywhere".

Less, all I'm saying is that calling folk "brown jobs" is an easy 'insult' to make...... just as easy as me labelling you a racist which all real probability, you aren't

And for the record, you folk that are racist, I'd rather you was open and honest about your prejudices and racism rather than being a snidey, underhand weasels.

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb

Last edited by Accyexplorer; 31-08-2014 at 09:29.
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote