View Single Post
Old 31-08-2014, 11:02   #20
accyman
God Member

Re: Is It Time For Me To Fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
It has everything to do with ethnicity.....if one of their own kind had gone into the shop you can be pretty sure they would have got first class service.
It used to be like that in many places in Wales. You could walk into a shop and they would be speaking English and as soon as you spoke they would revert to speaking Welsh.

As I said Less, they obviously can do without your money....so spend it elsewhere.
the welsh stunt happened to one of our members here who dosnt come on much anymore but what they didnt realise was that she had lived in wales a long time and spoke their language and called them something not so nice in their own tongue.

as for less's problem it is supposed to be considered ignorant for asians to use non english language infront of people but its often deliberatly done and mostly by the younger asians. The only time i hear an asian pal of mine speaking it is when on the phone to his grandfather or other family member who isnt too good with english

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote