View Single Post
Old 31-08-2014, 14:55   #27
Accyexplorer
Senior Member+

Re: Is It Time For Me To Fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
It is not about being racist. It is about being able to tell it like it is without all this PC crap.
Labelling someone racist is an easy way to halt any discussion on ANYTHING.
The developments in Rotherham, Rochdale, Reading and many other places prove that.....and it seems to me that racism is a one way street...only white people can be called racist......when in actual fact there is much racism from other ethnic groups.

During my long career I had the privilege of working with many races and creeds. I got on with all of them, because there was a level of respect for the culture and differences of each of them.
It seems that the aims to make the UK multicultural have had an adverse effect because w e can see(from personal experience) that some races seem to be pandered to and we have had our own culture diluted. We are tolerant of their culture, their religion, their way of life....but due to those who invoke the racist card it makes it seem that they are intolerant of our culture, our religions and our way of life.
Now if you want to call me a racist because I have expressed these views with honesty and transparency, then be my guest. I won't be changing my ideas anytime soon.
It was the context in which Less made the " they the brown jobs" remark that I thought was slightly racist M, I agree with 99% of your comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
And for the record accyexplorer, I'd rather you knew what yeh were actually talking about, a silly notion i know, but thats me being open and honest.
Hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
Well, it's good to know that someone who thinks Tourettes is funny is at least anti-racist. Just goes to show no-one is all bad.
Folk can find humour in many different things G (even racism),even though to some folk them things can seem a bit twisted (like Tourette's).
Take South Park's episode on Tourette's as another example....there was a few parts that actually made me laugh out loud. But personally, I feel rather bad for those folk with Tourette's lord knows what they're struggling with on a day to day basis.

Anyway, you 'the white jobs' No more name calling of folk because of skin pigmentation

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote