View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 10:22   #82
Accyexplorer
Senior Member+

Re: T T T Tourette's

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti34 View Post
Accyexplorer, I only wrote 'someone who LIKES to give the impression' re your command of the English language, I didn't say you succeeded, so that should make you happy.

As for referring to your lady as 'misery' (apparently among other names) I wouldn't boast about such bad manners if I were you. I don't find any humour in that, no respect. Not even remotely amusing. Your funny bone must really be in a strange place! I wonder what she calls you - I have a great word for her to use if she needs one 'schwachkopf'.

I tell you this, if my husband called me such names as you call your lady he'd soon be missing a part or two (body parts, that is). He is definitely not a schwachkopf!
Thanks for making me happier dotti

If you are genuinely interested in what 'our peg' calls me, she prefers to use the English translations of your "great word".

As for your other half, if he's anything like Less, at least a brain tumour's one medical condition he'll never have to worry about

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote