View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 12:14   #89
Accyexplorer
Senior Member+

Re: T T T Tourette's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
They are the sentiments of all right thinking people, I was sure but could not assume that anything this petty little beast says could have any effect on anyone.
I noticed he has read the comments put on since his last little outburst though has neither the wherewithal nor the gonads to continue.
Perhaps he's hoping for backup from a friend?

I don't need "back up" Less, Im sure between us we could have fun all day throwing insults back and forth, Your not obnoxious like your 'online friends' that you manipulate so well (you are obnoxious in a different and far worse way).

The trouble with you, Less, is that just because you have succeeded in inducing a handful of childish online 'half-wits' to take sides in your online tirade of abuse against me, you think you're someone.
(In your head) you hear them shouting ‘Heil, the grand wizard of the web!’ and you (incorrectly) imagine this to be the voice of the People. That is where your wrong oh great one. What the Voice of the People is really saying is 'Look at that tool with his condescending comments....what a Richard'

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote