View Single Post
Old 15-09-2014, 05:54   #1
Accyexplorer
Senior Member+

Angry Manchester Dogs Home Fire

I'm pretty sure most of you have heard about this awful arson attack at a Manchester dogs home.
Manchester Dogs' Home: Simon Cowell 'pledges £25,000' - BBC News

I thought cowell was a cold obnoxious,heartless ass till I read about him donating £25.000 (I believe the total raised is now well over 1milliion).

It seems a 15yr old boy was questioned regarding the fire but has been released on police bail.
15-year-old released on bail after being quizzed by police over arson attack on Manchester Dogs' Home - Manchester Evening News

It goes without saying that,I hope the idiot that started it is caught and severely punished, a good birching wouldn't go a miss, though I won't hold my breath.

'I hear' local residents spoke of hearing the dogs crying/yelping as the fire took hold (it must of been awful for them poor hounds being trapped and burned alive, as if they hadn't already had a rough time

Local tradesmen have generously volunteered to help rebuild the home alongside donating dog food etc, it seems their not even doing it for the publicity (as they aren't mentioning their business names(yet).
Them folk of Manchester should be proud for there quick response and actions (especially them two fellas that tackled the fire saving more dogs that could of lost their life's).

I'll finish by saying that if someone sets fire to a building whatever the excuse and kill animals,risk lives of firefighters etc (in my eyes) they are a danger to society. I hope that justice is done and the person or persons responsible feel the full force of the law.

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web