View Single Post
Old 15-09-2014, 08:17   #7
Accyexplorer
Senior Member+

re: Manchester Dogs Home Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
As usual Margaret a sane voice answering the rantings of our very own sensationalist.
Of course what was done was a terrible act, however feeble attempts to incite some form of mob rule put neither the poster nor this site in a good light out there in the world.
I for one will be reporting the post, I hope such dramatic tosh will always be below the standards of this site and that it will be removed.
Just your usual hocus pocus today then Less?
And you call me a "creep"
Your a little delusional to say the least about the standards of this site....get a grip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
While I agree it was a despicable act....and put lives at risk, I would not advocate mob rule.
The law is the law.....and an accused person is innocent until judged by a jury do his peers, after due process.
We may not like the way some of the judiciary interpret the law, but it isn't the law which is flawed. It is the interpretation of it.
I may of let my emotions run away a little with my ranting M but, I hardly think the folk that read this forum are the type to listen to my "prattlings" and form a group with the intent on finding and harming this evil person.

I also admire your confidence in our justice system although I think it's a little misplaced.

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote