View Single Post
Old 16-09-2014, 06:52   #44
Accyexplorer
Senior Member+

Re: Manchester Dogs Home Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
As for your question about naming and shaming. It appears that there is precious little shame in the youths that do questionable/criminal acts these days.....so, No would be my answer......and you have come quite a way since your first thoughts......wanting a thorough psychological/ psychiatric appraisal of this youth now.
He has to go through the due process of law, I'm sure that he will be subjected to such an appraisal prior to any conviction or sentencing.
"Quite a way" I've done a complete u turn,when I started the thread I was a little emotional as i myself am a dog owner.

Since reading the replies and getting things put into perspective (from folk on this site) along with reading comments (on other sites) from folk that want to do a array of unspeakable things to this lad (and his family) I feel kind of sorry for him and his family now (more than a bit shady/dodgy for piling in and advocating the mod rule on the condemnation of a 'child' who I really know nothing about).

Is he a psychopath? Hmmm, I highly doubt his intention was to kill all these dogs (I may be wrong).
More likely it's just some silly childish prank gone very wrong, committed by a young non thinking idiot who has probably ruined his and his families life's by committing this offence (the cells are likely to be the safest place for him after his details were published online).

A number of folk are also blaming his parents
If he is a psychopath (As I'm sure you know) Some 'psychopaths' are the way they are from birth, so he could be the way he is through no fault of his parents but yet they are the ones getting death threats.

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb

Last edited by Accyexplorer; 16-09-2014 at 07:01.
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote