View Single Post
Old 17-09-2014, 19:01   #117
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Re: Manchester Dogs Home Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
Go easy on him AccyX he’s in denial and beginning to doubt if he really is a wizard.
It’s a phase he goes through from time to time. Sadly these episodes are becoming more and more frequent.
A couple of years ago he thought he was a cheeseburger, he even changed his avatar to reflect this would you believe?
Now he is telling people he is Wile E Coyote just look at the business cards he has started handing out. But with a little tlc from the members we have brought him back, lost a few members on the way but the effort and sacrifice was truly worth it.
Hang in there little buddy.
Oh how I was looking forward to your reply, a simplex unit such as you considers yourself above the ordinary members.
And look, you managed a 'like' from the other desperate poster!
That must make you feel proud.

To be honest, of all the long lasting flamers I admire you the most, you almost, get there but you are be honest, fixated on my wizard thing.

Your mate, he's nothing compared to you, probably not worth peeing on if he was on fire, (not saying you could be so generous of course).

Now, let's ignore the idiot, you have had a downer since you came on site, you don't like what folk post, you put them down, without reason, you started by having a go at me about the wizard thing, now, we are listening, don't hold back, I for one wish to know what makes you hate the members (jointly or individually your choice), I promise no nepotism will be brought into play.

I just want to know, WHY, if you hate everyone so much, do you not leave?

Last edited by Mick; 18-09-2014 at 06:35.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote