View Single Post
Old 31-01-2005, 15:47   #23
Busman747
Always EVIL within us

Re: An easy way to commit suicide...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp
I have a little story to illustrate, Someone had kindly brought in a mobile chalk board but there wasn't any chalk - cue my bag, from which I produced a packet of chalk. Then of course we needed to rub out what we'd written and again in my bag there was a duster. Someone wanted to pin up a poster and into play came my bluetack. Then we were going to learn a song but the lady teaching us said it would have been much easier if we'd had a piano - from my bag I produced a miniature 2 octave keyboard so we had music.

At the end of the class a few people said what a long wait they would have for a bus as they'd just missed one and they weren't very frequent from there on a Sunday to which somebody piped up "Ask her - she's probably got one of them in her bag an 'all!"
But to make room for all this stuff Willow, you have neglected to mention that you often leave out unimportant things like mobile phone, house keys and especially money when you are buying something --with me and my wallet in tow!!

I was going to post a couple of definitions like:
What is the difference between BSE and PMT? One is Mad Cow Disease and the other is an agricultural problem
If your wife keeps coming out of the kitchen to nag you, what have you done wrong? Made her chain too long
What is the difference between a battery and a wife? A battery has a positive side

....but I won't as I am now reverted back to that kind appreciative fiance that you know and worship xx