View Single Post
Old 26-09-2014, 04:32   #9634
putsinker

Re: Today in pictures

Its not so tragic, and every cloud etc. I got to have a trip to Saigon to the Asus service ctr, and treat myself and the missus to a posh restaurant with western food. To be honest my computer was a mess, I had years of stuff filed all over the place, totally disorganised, half of it never to be used again. I was in the middle of sorting it as I have started posting stuff on Accy web and it was taking me ages to find pictures that I knew I had but didn't know where, when "puff" everything gone. Lot of handy things filed on my Hotmail, all my active corry etc. I got all my favorites back when I signed into Google chrome, You tube guitar tutors, Hotels, Hospital locations, various shops, Loads of handy stuff, so no worries really. Now everything is organised, I am filing stuff as it happens so it's where I can find it now. Just found my memory stick this morning so all that stuff will go on in an orderly fashion. Some interesting stuff on there so that will get posted on the site eventually.
putsinker is offline   Reply With Quote