View Single Post
Old 30-09-2014, 20:33   #21
DtheP47
I am Banned

Re: "It's ok, he's friendly"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Maybe you could borrow DtheP's Colt ... or my SIG P226 ... if there's any shooting gonna take place, I'd rather see the lead end up in some dip shiite human than in a dog.

Oh, and my dog isn't friendly .... she's old, deaf, don't see too good, and she's a terrier. She likes Lucy, a scruffy little mutt from up the street, Baby, my neighbour's Chihuahua ... and she will tolerate Jake, a Mastiff/Bernese cross who often comes gallumping into my yard from my FB's place. She's not bad with most humans, although I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw Jake. But she's my best friend, and I know how to take care of her ... and I love doing it. Friendly or not, there are no bad dogs ... or cats for that matter (even my Pookie isn't bad; she just has a touch of evil in here ... sound "familiar")

But taking care of animals, like good parenting, is something that some folks just don't get. But the upside, and I always consider positives if there are any, is that the dog mentioned in the opening post at least has a home, probably gets groceries into him regularly, and has a warm place to kip. Lotsa dogs ain't so lucky.
You still have dog licences over there don'tcha Eric and for cats too?
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote