View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 06:48   #21
Restless
Senior Member+

Re: Toy trains....hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
I guess what I'm trying to say is i grew up with Thomas the tank engine,i didnt want to play the fat director/controller
Personally I hated that blue git, and which kid didn't want to grow up to be a obese fascist dictator that lorded over a load of trains that had faces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
I started this thread knowing you'd have a opinion on it (after all it's like controlling your own scale world)
Fixed.

Stop trolling- Anybody can see its what your doing. Also- Its against the rules. Everyone needs a hobby. Trolling some dude on a forum on a daily basis is a very negative hobby.

Now that were on the subject of model trains,. Less do you care to explain what you like about model railway sets and/or the hobby in general

I have always like computer games, lately I like gaming because it gets my mind off depressing and keeps me away from wanting to drink(of which I plan never to do again) playing in a clan- we use a software called teamspeak and use that to communicate whilst gaming. Not a serious competitive clan, mostly having a laugh whilst gaming. But. Surrounding yourself with like-minded people that enjoy gaming is therapeutic. And with DayZ there is strength in numbers (see pics)

That being said. If you like trolling AccyEX. Perhaps you would prefer 4chan to accyweb...

Alan. Medal of honour used to a be great game back then. Now not so much. But battlefield has taken over that one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sackheads.jpg (493.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg campfire.jpg (482.5 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Restless; 08-10-2014 at 06:56.