Thread: Trucker2lawyer
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 17:20   #1
Trucker2lawyer

Trucker2lawyer

Pleased to be here. From Burnley but, left in 1977 ... seems a life time ago . Now married and live in Worcestershire in a beautiful small town but can't settle and tired of living in the dark and wet for six months of the year .

Thinking of moving to sunnier regions like the South of France .. might help my aches & pains. Want the wife to retire from Nursing and start taking life slower !

A life times experience as a former criminal lawyer and a great deal to talk about from the comfort of my chair not some dusty courtroom .

Want to start an interest in something that affects us all at one time or another in our lives. Bought a Land Rover Discovery 2 in April 2013 and spent over £5,000 in repairs only to discovery upon trading it for a new car that it's a Category D write and it happened in Spain.

I bought this car from a reputable dealer on Autotrader and now having to instigate legal action for the recovery of my original purchase .. but just hearing about other peoples' horror stories .
is enough for me to probe further into this plight and perhaps seek a legal /long term change.
Trucker2lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web