View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 16:23   #5
Outback Ozzy
Senior Member+

Re: Dagenham Match Thread

Having just returned from the match, all I can say is how on earth did we lose that match (apart from the 2 sloppy goals we gave away)! I am not sure what the ref and his assistant were watching, but it certainly wasn't that match. I am certain JC will say that we should have won 6 or 7 -2 but for some lucky or inspired goalkeeping in keeping the ball out of the net, yet on one occasion, it looked as though the ball had gone over the line and then cleared by a defender, oh for goal line technology! Crowd was allegedly 1412 but I am sure there was more than that. i would love to know how they account for that figure. To play that well and get beat is no disgrace to Stanley, but Sean Maguire needs to learn to cross rather than shoot when other are in a better position. Plus how come when Aaron Chapman was injured no extra time was added, should have been two and half minutes added to the added on time, but none was given. Hope it is not too serious and he is back playing with us soon.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote