View Single Post
Old 24-10-2014, 04:45   #46
accyman
God Member

Re: Testing the limits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
Islamaphobe (another word for 'racist' in my eyes).
well you need your eyes testing then

has the word racist become so less a stigma now or less effective in a battle of words that new ways of saying someone is bad need creating?

i dont dislike every muslim in the world but i have absolutely no time what so ever for a backward thinking faith no matter what that faith is especially Islam and even more dislike of the people that use their faith to gain advantage over others,gettheir own way or cause death in their imaginary gods name.

be rest assured theres been more posts by myself about my distain for christianity over the years iv been a member here before i become " in your eyes" a racist.

mind you saying that i do feel safer taking the urine out of christians i wont get arrested or blown up for that infact the worst a christian leader would do is fiddle with my bum and im past the age they like now so im pretty much bulletproof when it comes to dealing with the church

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web