Thread: Chavs
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2005, 11:56   #23
chav1
I am Banned

Re: Chavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darby
The article is spot-on. Accrington and indeed East Lancashire has become the worlds rubbish tip for distressed humans (if you can call them that)!!

I know there are some nice people around, and that not all young ones are brain-dead, but it doesn't tale long to see what a mess the whole area is. Especially when you either live or visit an area that is so much more ....nicer!!

Chaves...such people make life more difficult...and test you to your limits (and beyond). Perhaps I'm just a little bit (or a lot) old fashioned...and believe that society and good manners are something that we should uphold and extend our society to make improvements, in life and in our daily habitat.

Sorry Accy............................I just don't know how it could be changed...and even worse...there is nobody to ask...they've all become CHAVS!!

THOSE WHO THE GODS WOULD DESTROY.....THEY FIRST MAKE MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
actualy you are spot on

take a look around accy center its full of teenage girls with beer bellies walking around or sitting on street corners with their bottle of WKD

ime not that old my self ( ok ime not a teenager) but if girls were like this when i was a teenager i would probably be celibate or gay lol

like i said i am no spring chicken but on a few occasions i have had to go up to my mums house and threaten teenagers because they told my mum to F off when she asked them to stop sitting on her wall drinking booze and smoking drugs

violence dosnt solve anything but will do as a second best because the police never come when you ring them

lol as i type this i looked outside my window only to see a teenage girl throwing up in the street while her chav type boyfriend looks in the air like hes not with her
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote