View Single Post
Old 23-11-2014, 09:12   #24
Chubbyman
Senior Member+

Re: Time to fleece the 'U' 's ?..Cambridge Thread !.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
Just one last thought from me on this afternoon's stirring,fascinating
, and most entertaining game. At 2-0 how sad it was to hear a number of the 'get it up t'field'
Brigade in the main stand actually booing the midfield players and defenders when they were
keeping possession with sideways and backwards passing. What do these so called fans want from the team ?
I'm sure that Chubbyman and Mab must have heard this inexcusable treatment of our players and Management and hope that they like us they had something to say about it !!.
Yes I heard it Yonman but do what I do and just smile to myself and feel sorry for them as they don't understand the modern game.i suppose you heard the regular scream to get someone on the half way line every time we're defending even when there's seconds to go and were defending a corner.F19 could explain it to them well,I respect his knowledge of the game.As for man of the match I was a bit disappointed with O'Sullivans performance not that he had a bad game just not quite up to his usual standards my lad and I give a bottle of Moët every game home and away to our own man of the match and we gave it to Piero,and for once DAV Coley and I were in total agreement.
Chubbyman is offline   Reply With Quote