Thread: Flexi Tickets
View Single Post
Old 25-11-2014, 19:41   #2
deeayess

Re: Flexi Tickets

I'm surprised that people still don't realise that is how a flexiticket works. I have already used mine to get a ticket for my wife for the Morecambe game and will need another book of 10 for the second part of the season and have a couple of pals looking to come down to games and would be looking for one of my flexis.

I used to deal with tickets for our rangers supporters club and if I stayed in Accy and had a few pals wanting to go to a game I'd be collecting the money and getting a book of flexis.

With somebody to organise it a book of 10 would get 10 people into the game on friday for £15 each instead of £20 anyway and they could all wear Stanley colours. The draw back with that idea is nobody wants to do it. That was what I found when organising trips was that if I ordered the tickets, dished them out and collected the money but ask someone to walk 100 yards to the ticket office and they won't do it. Surely someone can take the initiative and organise a flexiticket for their group to save money and that's not just for friday. You don't even need to use all 10 at once it can be over more than one game and I would doubt it would be restricted to 1 flexiticket per person.

The other think is that one person can exchange the right number of vouchers for tickets, dish them out in the pub and you don't all have to go in together.
deeayess is offline   Reply With Quote