Thread: exeter game
View Single Post
Old 29-11-2014, 11:14   #98
Chubbyman
Senior Member+

Re: exeter game

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
There !..didn't I give a fair warning !......but as for last night's thoroughly entertaining game, like others I felt that Exeter City were by far the best passing team we have seen at The Crown ( or whatever it's called !) this season , and were organised in a way which must have pleased Paul Teasdale.
Having said we were not disappointed at all, the one exception being the result !. With luck and a bit more enthusiasm shown when shooting opportunities were missed, three points might have been secured.
Is it just me who thinks that the young Maguire flatters to deceive ?...and that his strike partner young Mr Crooks is not really a striker at all ?....or am I expecting more from them than they are able to give ?.
All in all, once my indigestion from a forced early evening meal had subsided a little, I enjoyed my night at the Crown...as must any visitors from other local clubs ( irrespective of whatever colour of shirt, scarf, tie, bobble hat , underwear, or lingerie they were sporting !).
you forgot the ear-muffs !!!
Chubbyman is offline   Reply With Quote