View Single Post
Old 16-12-2014, 21:43   #74
keep the faith

Re: Yeovil replay thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
Firstly, well done to all that travelled, on what is a horrific journey to do on a Tuesday night.

The dream is over, and by the sounds of it, listening to radio lancs Crooks yet again had an absolute nightmare. How on earth does he have a golden ticket to play every week?? The 3 or 4 games I have seen, he really has been appalling and yet he seems to start?? Is he another John Miles or Mcconville??? One of Coleman's favourites when clearly not good enough.... By the sounds and looks of it the answer is yes.........

I bet Carver and Gray are over the moon!

I cannot wait to hear the reports from people who went.

Roll on Wycombe on Saturday then............ :S
I agree with every word Smudgie.

I seriously question Coleman's judgement tonight. Taking Carver off and leaving Crooks on was a completely bizarre decision. Crooks has been consistently bad since he played his first game for Stanley, what makes him The Golden Boy? It will be very interesting indeed to hear from the faithful 176 what their opinions are of tonight. I'm seriously tempted to walk off the ground on Saturday if Crooks walks out onto the pitch at 2:55.

It sounded like the others gave 100% tonight, they have been let down in my opinion, it's not them to blame at all.
keep the faith is offline   Reply With Quote