View Single Post
Old 25-12-2014, 14:49   #9
accyman
God Member

Re: Glasgow bin wagon crash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
I see a 19 year old oik has been arrested for posting an offensive tweet regarding the Glasgow bin lorry tragedy.
There was a similar occurence after the helicopter crash last year.
Lock em' up and throw away the key. Smug arrogant gits eh?
Its a good job the internet wasnt around when challenger exploded i along with thousands of others would have been arrested for the jokes we shared

i havnt read the remark the person has written but im pretty sure he or she has made themselves out to be enough of a pillock and police involvment isnt justified unless of course hurt feelings are top of the crimes to beat list

theres always a sick joke that goes along with a tradgedy so im guessing these arnt allowed anymore ?

to be clear im not justifying the persons actions or agreeing with any remark made i just think its pathetic the police getting involved over somones sick remark.Unless of course he or she made threats to kill etc

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote