View Single Post
Old 27-12-2014, 22:13   #1
DotGirlx

Need history of Sultan Street

Hi all accrintonians!

Currently, I live on sultan street, on the top block near peel park primary and there's been some mysteries that my family and I would like to know about. Now, I know that some may be skeptics, buy there's two presences that our family feel; a young girl that wanders around the house and an old man that sits at the top of the stairs. We've recently been doing some changes in the house, which seems to make the girl more active. The man has actually been mistaken for as my mum when she was in the bathroom downstairs by my aunt on one of her first visits. We feel the man staring around 90-95% of the tine, while my stepdad feels the girl stood at the bedroom door nearly every night.

What we all, mainly me, want to know is the history of the street. Has someone else had these experiences while living on the odd numbered side of the top of the street? Does anyone have any information about these two people? I've searched the Internet about the street and nothing relevant (ie zoopla etc) has come up. It's not an 'I need to know' thing, it's more of a 'I'd like to know' type of thing.
DotGirlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web