View Single Post
Old 28-12-2014, 15:48   #12
accyman
God Member

Re: Glasgow bin wagon crash.

last i knew it wasnt illigal to offend someone

cracks me up how people get so upset over people they never knew or will most likely never know yet have most likely laughed at a sick joke themselves or even told one

it seems to be fashionable in this country to jump on the offended binwaggon oops bandwaggon and express outrage at an action most have probabbly done themselves at some point.

most people spend hours been offended before they actually know what they are been offended by

iv offended people in the past infact i have no doubt i have but i have also been offended in the past and i can say that it never made me feel like diaing 999

like STUDIO says the only way police would or shoudl get involved is if there was direct threats to people made or specific action was said to be taken.Otherwise there shouldnt have been any police involvment if it was only a matter of something been in bad taste

the internet is full of idiots our prisons cant cope with real criminals yet alone the millions of idiots with keyboards

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 28-12-2014 at 15:53.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote