View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 00:48   #34
chav1
I am Banned

Re: Brain washing the kids

dont get me wrong i dont hate asians but i get very annoyed when the few who intentionaly speak another language either to conceal what they say about you or use it to act as though they need help with english in either the welfare system or to hinder police investigations etc

it has never been a coulour thing as far as i am concerened as i have indian , nigerian and chineese friends and a few pakistani infact i get along with almost anyone but when i see the likes of that guy with the hooks for hands and his followers i just think well if you dont like us that much then F off out of my country

in every comunity you get bad apples and i know you cant judge a race by a few bad apples but how long do you think a white driver of a car saying KILL BLACKS would have been allowed to drive around or keep a sighn outside his shop saying WHITES ONLY

see what i mean by what i put earlier i am only expressing my view yet i sound like a racist , government has classed so many things as racist that it has almost become illigal to speak your mind even if you speak the truth

it just seems that you are pretty much untouchable by the law if you are either an imigrant or one of the minority races because as soon as anthing is done the word RACIST is used which in my eyes i see as translating to yes ime guilty but i will make your life hell if i dont get away with it

if you dont agree with me that is your choice which is somthing you wouldnt have if the likes of that guy with the hooks for hands was in charge
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote