View Single Post
Old 30-12-2014, 17:29   #127
Eric
God Member

Re: Mancie's Thread - The Scousers search for the Holy Grail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
Oh dear, the scousers are on a charge. There will be no stopping them now – the dodger says so.
La Crème will definitely be looking over their shoulders, waiting for the inevitable to happen.
What a doom laden beginning to the New Year, are the scousers going to finish ahead of us again? – of course that will only be the second time in Premier League history – if they do it.

Pity about Stanley’s game – I know a cover would be very expensive but as that strip at the side of the ground doesn’t get any sun at this time of the year, perhaps just a cover for that area or as a cheap solution cover that area with straw when a frost is forecast.

Great result for Burnley, if they carry on with that application and effort they should be OK especially when one considers the situation of the other teams in the bottom group.

The deadwoods keep burbling along, no doubt destined for a mid table finish – not the same without Jaysay here to give me flak on that.

Now that the scousers have won a game will we see BG back amongst us – seriously, I do hope he is OK and his part time cohorts of course.
One thing to be sure of is that DinG will always carry the flag for his team - mind you he probably nicked it to pave his patio

Whatever happens, I wish you all a Happy & Prosperous New Year.
Happy New Year there ... and best wishes for your team ... It might be their year to rebound and, maybe next year, win it all. Players who were criticized when they first arrived could be the key. De Gea is on his way to becoming the world's no. 1. They gotta sign him real quick. And Mata. Reminds me a lot of John White, "The Ghost." And to the Scouser fans. Happy New Year! Liverpool's fortunes will rise as surely as does the sun over the rhubarb plantations in Knotty Ash.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote