Thread: Accystan.co uk
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 11:52   #4
John_Timmins
God Member

Re: Accystan.co.uk

Thanks for your replys

OK for the popups they are because of footymad and WE can do nothing about them no matter how annoying they are.

For kevs articles i can do nothing about, he is the main editor of the site

KIPAX you will now get more credit for your pictures which are highly appreciated so we will definatly give you more credit (sorry for the text being "hidden" from easy view)

UNfortunatly we cannot make it to every away game but i do attend every home game as i am a season ticket holder, away games for this season are fiarly expensive for me and kev me being a student i am constantly skint (looking for a part time job), and kev is still at school and probably is also probably skint, As i have said iam looking for a job so once i get the cash flow sorted i will get to more away games therefore be able to write the reports better.

Spelling and grammer sorry about this its just human error but hopefully as this has been highlighted we will take more notice of it. Ill have a chat to Kev about sorting some kind of check out.

Ok thats all so far they will be used and thanks for telling us what you think is wrong so hopefully this should lead to a better site.
anymore comments will be gratefully accepted

Thanks again
John
John_Timmins is offline   Reply With Quote