Thread: Accystan.co uk
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 14:55   #5
accystankev
I am Banned

Re: ****************

Hi,

As John says the popups and adverts are all from Footymad- they need to make money you know!

Once I manage to get a sponsor I will be able to get rid of the national ads and put more local adverts up from whomever sponsors the site and I will begin trying to finbd a sponsopr in the next few weeks- if anybody is interested pleas econtact me via the link below...

As for the spelling adn grammar, I have been trying to find something that I can use a spellchecker on (not word cos i cant afford it lol) but as yet havent found anything. As for the grammar I have had lots and lots to do recently, what with the tons of coursework and the THUNDERBOLT nightclub(visit www.thunderbolt.iceglow.com for more info) and I have not had time to write as many articles aor read over them as mch but in a few weeks everything should be back to normal.

If youbody is interested in giving me and John any suggestions for the site, or if you would like to join John on the co-editor's list or maybe you'd like to become the site sponsor please send me an email with the address below...

Last edited by Roy; 13-02-2005 at 09:38.
accystankev is offline   Reply With Quote