View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 18:11   #41
accymel
I am Banned

Angry Re: Brain washing the kids

Oh no wish i hadn't read this thread now...grrrr cos im having to restrain myself. TBH the government care more about being mugs to other countries than their own!! As much as i sympathise with the plight of other countries problems n realsie some do need help.........BUT come on!! why do other countries n the west not help why is it us all the time. Like someone else mentioned we cant look after our own at times the NHS is crippling under the strain, genuine claiments of the benefits system for genuine reasons are pressurised to get to work and severely critised, n yeh those who claim benefits that shouldnt should be bollocked n made to work. Some of our own live rough on the streets n cant access council housing - therefore cant access any income to survive there is a housing crisis thats gonna get worse over the yrs. What about our own child poverty in relation to this country....education under pressure etc etc!!............

Nevermind the thousands of assylum seeing this country in gold unfortunately like everything the genuine get bowled over for the many that abuse this countries system abroad. Likewise could we go to the US or Austrailia or anywhere n claim benefits, free housing, money, cant legally be made to work, vouchers n donations of free stuff for your free house?!?!?............ .... Nope! You have to prove n fund yourself to be allowed to be considered for visa. This country has gone all PC, anything as innocent can be classed as racist/abusive/facist, u only have to look at Robinsons Jam....n say no more lol, but anything said against our own is ok tho racism doesnt seem to officially happen the other way round does it n im sorry the race card is thrown far too much too easily nowadays b4 it gets a point b4 u cant say anything but agree no one has the right to be abusive or hurt anyone for any reason but at what point is that to be defined?!? will it get to a point that u cant have an opinion at all for fear of being offensive in any small way?!?!?
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote