Thread: Ched Evans
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 02:08   #55
Lucysgirl

Re: Ched Evans

Circa 2006 Parliament debated the subject of rape and came to the conclusion that a drunken female cannot consent to sexual intercourse.

circa 2010-2012 politicians decided that not enough rape cases and also female assaults on males were being brought before the courts.

I'm presuming that the above is one reason why the footballers were brought before the court. Apparently there's usually one person's word against another and thus a conviction is difficult.

I'm surprised Ched Evans issued his recent public apology and asked his supporters not to hound the girl who was involved in the case because their solicitors usually advise both Plaintiffs and Defendants not to speak about the issue whilst legal actions are being pursued.

I think all three people involved in the case have nothing to be proud of and I certainly won't be booking a room in any Premier Inn. Especially now I know that over several years that that chain have had, over several years, desk clerks turning a blind eye to sordid goings on.
Lucysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote