View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 20:43   #14
simon
Senior Member+

Re: The New "Stanley 50 / 50 Draw"

This is very wrong...!!!!!! For so many reason's

WHY!!!!!!! has such LOYAL servants to the club been kept in the dark, and then apparently been treated so badly????????? Henry and the other usual's where......ARE...

1 Very smart,
2 Looked part of Accrington Stanley,
3 Polite and friendly,
4 Accrington Stanley FANS through and through,
5 Well known and TRUSTED
6 Part of the friendly Family that is, one of Accrington Stanleys biggest asset's!!!!!

I have never bought tickets because I do not gamble. But I certainly would have not have any reservations of buying from Henry if I did.

Then on saturday I saw what a first looked like a football hooligan walking through the crowd, with no cries of "HALF TIME DRAW" then he approached a fan and thrust a ticket under his nose, and said " you want one", and walked off. At this time I thought who is that undesirable man selling tickets???????????????
My wife who sits in the stands was approached DIRECTLY by him and in a FORCFUL manner asked if she wanted a ticket, she is tough and not easily led.. He APPEARS

1 Scruffy,
2 Ill mannered,
3 Does not look like anything to do with Accrington Stanley,
4 Does not look trustworthy,

The sad outcome I can see coming from this is a less than pleasurable experience because some meathead has spoiled there afternoon, with forcefull ticket touting... And a few less paying guest's?????

We need an explanation................
simon is offline   Reply With Quote