View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 22:28   #82
accyman
God Member

Re: Paris Shootings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
What if some local radical who has lost family in the war, sorry Margaret, conflict, decides he is not happy Hyndburn's MP voted yes and decides to pop up to Baxenden and kill his family?
If ANY MP got into the job thinking all they had to do was shake hands and kiss babies around election time they should quit before they get asked to decide on difficult issues like wiping out ISIS and terrorists alike

at the risk of sounding a touch cold hearted its the job they put themselves forward for and beg us to give them every 5 years and unfortunatley on some occasions as rare as they are they will get asked to make a difficult decision.

i would not like to have a mp that was willing to let isis carry on for fear of personal safety and if they are unable to take the risks that come with the job then they should get out of that job and i personally wouldnt blame them if they did.

this is not a dig at Jones this is regarding any MP.

anyway as history shows terrorists never really or rarely go for the polititions who make the decisions they go for the innocent civilians and our children

ps:

neil i do get what you were trying to get accross and people have said the same about america.One thing i remember some comedian saying was that if you stick your nose in enough peoples buisness eventually you will get a bloodied nose butthis ISIS threat isnt about our governments policies and actions its about a large and growing group of people trying to force a barbaric version of their faith upon the world

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 10-01-2015 at 22:30.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote