View Single Post
Old 17-01-2015, 18:54   #20
FrankMoody

Re: Team for Tranmere

Absolutely dreadful. Starting with the team selection to the final whistle was awful. This performance was the worst I've seen in a couple of seasons, and let's be honest it hasn't been great over the last few weeks.

Couple of main gripes:

Why play a right footer at left back when you have a decent left back on the bench, and then have to swap him with another right footer because he was having a nightmare (I don't blame the lad btw)? Is the new guy better than Hunt and Liddle anyway? No way, the only thing he has that those two don't is the fact that the Ticktackle Genius signed him.

I've said it before but McCarten produces one or two moments of decent play at most in a game, Maguire is not a centre forward and Naismith rarely performs away from home.

Why, when 3-0 down and desperate up front does the manager leave it until nearly 70 mins to make sub and then Windass (no senior goals or assists) replace Mingoia?

Finally, why, when the game is done the clueless Coleman leaves it until 80 min and puts on the forgotten man Gray and ........ A defensive midfielder!

Please bring back Beattie, whatever his failings he will be a better manager than this bloke - Living on his reputation, picks teams on favouritism, tactically clueless, doesn't know how to change a game.... And here's a question: Are they players playing for him?
FrankMoody is offline   Reply With Quote