View Single Post
Old 26-01-2015, 08:47   #84
yonmon
Senior Member+

Re: Team -v- Wombles

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeayess View Post
This thread started out with someB ally good footballing points about the game but ended up going downhill in the end. People at the game have opinions which may differ especially depending on the amount of drink they have had, not mentioning any names but it could be me , but most are worth listening to. People not at the game can also form opinions based on what they have read or seen in highlights. you can also get some good natured banter but you can also get some rubbish.

All forums depend on good and robust moderation and this forum sees the least regulated that I am on. This is not a criticism of MrT as he stepped into the breach when nobody else would but most threads these days seem to descend into disarry. I may be as guilty of this in the past however since putting a certain poster on my ignore list I hope this is no longer the case.

I think we all would like to see sanity return to the forum but how do we achieve this?

So let's hope the Bury Match Thread is filled with keen preview, accurate review, and heartwarming banter !.....
There I go hoping again !...remembering that Hope is the only Bee that makes honey without flowers !.
Hope I'm right though !.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote