View Single Post
Old 31-01-2015, 09:23   #15
yonmon
Senior Member+

Re: Walking Football - With Accrington Stanley

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Quick question - is this restricted to the male species? It says open to anyone over 50 but then goes on to say one of the aims is to get a group of guys together to do something different - like I say, just a question???
Do I detect a slight feeling of Disappointment lurking within this query love ?...because I'm sure that I can say with some certainty that if the word got out that you, and perhaps your dear Mother as well ?, were going to turn out wearing your Stanley shirt AND SHORTS !,, then the attraction would , like the lure of some powerful electromagnet, be far too powerful for the average male Stanley fan to resist !, and Mab would be able to run a ' Guess the gate' as the attendances soared week by week !.
Of course, Alfred.E and I who are both easily upset by exhibitions of female pulchitrude in any setting would have to give it a miss, but that is one of the crosses that we septuagenarians have to bear unfortunately !.
I was tempted to use the term ' If you've got it, flaunt it ', but I won't on this occasion. But one can dream !!.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote