View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 00:35   #77
carpon
Full Member+

Re: Northampton Town (H) Match Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
got to say, very honest interview by coleman.
Fair enough....he had the guts to admit that he's making mistakes....but sheer hypocrisy to talk about praising the fans when he knew full well what had transpired in his altercation with Mab....

Quote:

Beattie got as many as 12 league games before a win.
Aren't you a hypocrite having the nerve to spout the word "hate" when it's blatantly obvious you were glad to see the back of Beattie ?? You portray your sentiment of hate towards Beattie in every post you see fit to defend your hero in. And don't get me started about your lack of respect for Leam before Beatts.

Whatever you want to think about Beattie, at least he had the class to act with dignity when the chips were down and not to behave like some pedantic clown like your hero.

Quote:
I expect once the transfer window is closed, it will work in our favour as players will be more desperate to move, and the kind of loans and free transfers we can afford wont be affected by the transfer window, but it may give a few of them a wake up call that they need to find a club ASAP or rot in the reserves/stay unemployed.
Sorry, but for me the guy hasn't got a clue about man management. He's caused more rifts and divides between himself and the playing staff of this club, past and present, than can be described in one post. He's personally brought about the end of Stanley careers of some bloody skilled players and good servants of this club due to his own sheer bloody mindedness.

Whilst Coleman has worked wonders in the past for this club, his connection with this club should have been left there. Who was it said that Ex-managers should never go back to former clubs ?? It very rarely has positive results. Admittedly there are exceptions to that rule, but few and far between.

I hope one day we will find out the truth about Beattie's departure, when we'll all be in a better position to assess that situation.....to speculate the reasons would be folly.

All I will say, is that since Beattie's departure, many aspects of this so called "professional club" have taken a distinct nosedive.

From the shambles of making a laughing stock of ourselves with the ticket fiasco to allowing a visiting teams announcer taking control and fully utilising our home P.A. system.

And now we have Coleman berating loyal fans with his colourful language, just for having the sheer temerity of questioning his management skills.

That is every paying customer's right and Coleman should have been "Professional" enough to take it on the chin and move on.

In conclusion, I will only add that I, like others, want what is best for this club. Like others, I can only hope that we see an upturn in fortunes both on and off the pitch.

But to achieve that everyone needs to be rowing in the same direction. Quite clearly, and more so worryingly, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill.
carpon is offline   Reply With Quote