View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 09:25   #82
yonmon
Senior Member+

Re: Northampton Town (H) Match Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
We have finally been on the football league show, Macey AND Atkinson had absolute shockers.

I really don't know what people see in Atkinson.

And Macey should be sent back to Arsenal, he jumped over the penalty! Surely we can find a better loan keeper than this joker?

Revived Red, I forgot to add, I agree with you about McGuire, the lad needs to go back to west ham.
And I agree with you Davo....BUT whilst the three you mention did make the errors that cost the team dearly, the others were only marginally better if that !..
I won't go through the side but rather reiterate that as a Football League team they, at this moment in time are shapeless, under motivated, leaderless, and clearly in dire need of some decent coaching .
So I ask again, is there anyone at the club with the skill, knowledge , wit, and desire to reverse what is now looking more and more like a one way descent into the anonymity of the Conference !.
To make it worse, all the teams below us, through good management and sheer effort are playing good football and getting the results !.
Incidentally, I agree with your best mate's assessment of Pietro who really did 'put in a shift' yesterday !.

( Alfred.E and I are somewhat morose this morning !. )

Last edited by yonmon; 01-02-2015 at 09:31.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote