View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 09:44   #83
football19
Senior Member+

Re: Northampton Town (H) Match Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
And I agree with you Davo....BUT whilst the three you mention did make the errors that cost the team dearly, the others were only marginally better if that !..
I won't go through the side but rather reiterate that as a Football League team they, at this moment in time are shapeless, under motivated, leaderless, and clearly in dire need of some decent coaching .
So I ask again, is there anyone at the club with the skill, knowledge , wit, and desire to reverse what is now looking more and more like a one way descent into the anonymity of the Conference !.
To make it worse, all the teams below us, through good management and sheer effort are playing good football and getting the results !.
Incidentally, I agree with your best mate's assessment of Pietro who really did 'put in a shift' yesterday !.

( Alfred.E and I are somewhat morose this morning !. )
I understand what your saying Yonmon,but it's the lack of fight that's a worry.
It's a mark of Coleys teams that never give up and a lot of lads seemed to be going thro the motions at present.
I think the tough game on Tuesday told yesterday,and we struggled to get our second wind in the first half.
They fired into us from the off,direct and aggressive,and a few lads didn't want to know,probably why Coley was fuming,but that's no excuse for what happened to Mab.
We need some lads with fight and desire (as well as a keeper ! )or at least talkers to get us organised KTF
football19 is offline   Reply With Quote