Thread: BENEFITS hmmmm
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 17:59   #335
Accyexplorer
Senior Member+

Re: BENEFITS hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
THANK YOU, I saw his answer this morning, I was tempted to say similar to yourself, but then I thought no for two reasons:-

1/ He would say I was picking on him, (something I never do, I only pick on his lack of thought).

AND

2/ let someone else point out that not paying your own taxes, puts the bill straight onto those that are vulnerable causing them to die because of your own greed.

Oh sod it let's have a three.

3/ not voting as some 60% often don't leaves the road clear for uncaring politicians to be put in place and come up with laws that leech on the vulnerable.

My conclusion? Accyexplorer is far more guilty than a great deal of ordinary folk or councils and yet has the brass nerve to think he is one of the righteous!
After reading that, I don't know if your as intelligent as I thought you were or your just after a increase in your care plan.

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote