View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 18:40   #108
deeayess

Re: Plymouth Argyle (A) Match Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamF View Post
Dear me there are some negative buggers on here.

We aren't in the drop zone yet and every year of survival is an achievement ... We are Accrington Stanley for ****s sake we aren't going to find the football league easy.
I'm sure there was a conversation on the Titanic along the lines of don't worry it's only a few lumps of ice .

Seriously though we aren't in the drop zone YET, but if we end up there near the end of the season do you think we have what it takes to come back?

If the unthinkable were to happen will we just shrug our shoulders and say " well we are only Accrington Stanley". Sod that, let's get some fight back in the team, let's show some heart and let's put an end to this losing streak before we are in the drop zone.

Everybody at the club needs to look in the mirror and ask themselves am I doing the best I can? That inclusdes the Coaching Staff, the players, the officials and us, the fans. Get the passion back, show some fight and we can get away from this but the cuurent malaise at the club will take us down and if that's the case I fear we won't come back. The Conferance now has as much money going about as some league clubs and we have none of it.

The head in the sand brigade are as bad as the doom mongers so let's all have a reality check and turn it around because we have as much right to be where we are as anyone else even if we are only Accrington Stanley.
deeayess is offline   Reply With Quote