View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 16:03   #116
choirboy
Senior Member+

Re: Plymouth Argyle (A) Match Thread

Quote from DEEAYESS
"Everybody at the club needs to look in the mirror and ask themselves am I doing the best I can? That inclusdes the Coaching Staff, the players, the officials and us, the fans. Get the passion back, show some fight and we can get away from this but the cuurent malaise at the club will take us down and if that's the case I fear we won't come back."

I agree with you. The fans cannot have an input into the coaching of the players and how the team is set up. The supporters too can have a look 'In the mirror' and see if they are doing enough. I know that I come off all of our matches 'knackered from; blowing my 'horn', from singing, from shouting encouragement to the team, (and sometimes ribbing a poor referee!) I am NEVER negative towards our players and management and even at the end of the humiliating defeat against The Cobblers I was still there at the end waving my flag and blowing my 'horn'! Call me naive but I am just 100% STANLEY! Coley said just how much the support means to the players and in his post match interview he had some special praise for the true supporters!
Looking in my mirror I just wish that we could show the players at the start of the match, JUST how much we are behind them, by a BIG SHOW OF FLAGS AND BANNERS just like we used to a few seasons ago. And then again FLY THE FLAGS at the commencement of the Second Half and when we put the ball in our opponents net!
For tonight that would mean at least FOUR FLAG SHOWS !!!!
ON STANLEY ON
LET'S SHOW 'EM HOW ITS DONE ULTRAS
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote